|This is my trial run to see how it would look. I made a circle using the shape feature and added the text boxes. I used 3 boxes. The large letter in the middle is 170 pt. font, the 2 smaller letters are 125 pt. font.|
Since I'm so excited about this I am going to share my discovery with you! The font I've seen used is called Monogram KK and it is FREE!! You can download it here.
How to Download and Install a New Font:
1. Click on "download" to the right of the font you want.You will get the option to "run" or "save". Choose "save" and save it to someplace you'll easily access, like your desktop.
2. Now, go to where you saved the file. (Note: it will be a compressed zip file that has a zipper on the left side of the folder but will be named with the font MonogramKK.zip)
3. RIGHT CLICK on the folder and choose the option that says "Extract All". You'll see it extracting the files. It will save the font files in a separate folder labeled MonogramKK.
4. Double click the new folder to open it and there will be 2 files: a "read me" file and the font file. Minimize this screen and go to step 5.
5. VERY IMPORTANT to follow this exactly. Follow this sequence to open your font folder. (This is where you'll place the new font).
COMPUTER--> HARD DRIVE-->WINDOWS--> FONTS
Your hard drive is generally the first icon in the computer folder and is labeled with a "C". Minimize this screen and pull up your font folder again. Right click the font file (the one with the little A in the bottom corner) and choose copy.
6. Pull up the font folder again and right click somewhere in the folder and choose paste. Your file is now ready to use! It will be listed as MonogramKK in your font dropbox.
Have fun monogramming all your teacher items!!!